Well established organization is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join their team. Ideally, we are searching for candidates with 2+ years of Benefits Administration experience, and who are familiar with employment laws. Experience handling union benefits administration is highly preferred.
- Determines employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Determines employee benefit interests by conducting employee surveys; forming focus groups; analyzing responses.
- Recommends employee benefit programs by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance, and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Evaluates proposed employee benefit contracts by studying provisions; estimating impact.
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings; preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations; responding to requests.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 2+ years of full-cycle benefits administration experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Industrial Org Psych/Business preferred, highschool diploma required
- Union experience highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and soft skills