World Class University has an immediate need for a Benefits Specialist with at least 2-3 years of experience on a contract basis to focus on the university’s Leave of Absences. Reporting to upper management, the Benefits Specialist will provide first-level, professional HR information and advice to employees. The Benefits Specialist will also maintain market-based and point-factor compensation systems and administer the leave programs.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Ability to identify trends in market data and communicate the information in reports.
- Experience with salary ranges and FLSA reviews.
- Higher education industry experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 167142