The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Benefits Verification Specialist for our client located in the Chandler, AZ area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- 8 hour shift between 6:30 am to 5:30 pm
The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for both new and existing patients in order to process patient prescription orders in a timely manner while demonstrating excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and 3rd party vendors is a plus.
- The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients.
- Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- Strong attention to detail, and proven analytic and problem solving.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6+ months of experience in benefits verification required.
- 6+ months of experience with medical insurance, medical billing or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a Windows based computer utilizing Microsoft Offices.
- Pharmacy, PBM or Specialty pharmacy experience
- Knowledge of government and patient assistance programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with medical billing procedure
- Previous experience working with Prior Authorizations
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and third party vendors