Beacon Hill is hiring! We have partnered with a growing, global company in hiring multiple Bilingual Call Center Representatives immediately! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with room for growth with a leader in their industry. Our client offers a collaborative work environment, a thorough training program, quarterly team outings, a casual dress code and excellent benefits!
- Receives, evaluates & answers incoming customer calls and digital communications in a timely and professional manner
- Accurately records key call and email details into the CRM system
- Applies a basic working knowledge of systems, procedures, customers and products to perform assigned functions
- Participates in initial and ongoing training to improve knowledge of product, processes and procedures
- May work on customer inquiries independently or in conjunction with a Customer Service Supervisor
- Display's excellent communication and active listening skills
- Displays excellent written communication skills
- Follows standard procedures as set by department
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (oral and written)
- 1+ years of experience of customer service in a call center or retail environment
- Associate's Degree is required, Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and type while on the phone with above average typing speed
- Excellent time management skills and problem solving skills
- Verifiable, stable work history
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)