Title: Bilingual Clinic Nurse LPN
Date Posted: 05/14/2018
Job Type: Right To Hire
Job Location: St. Petersburg Florida
Are you an experienced Bilingual Clinic Nurse (RN/LPN) looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Clinic Nurse provides direct patient care in accordance with Company protocols established standards of nursing practice, and the FL Nurse Practice Act.
- Promptly screens patients with signs or symptoms of illness
- Works with the clinical team for appropriate treatment, plan of care and disposition
- Ensures patient monitoring and follow up
- The Clinic Nurse reports to the Center Administrator
- RN or LPN License in the state of FL
- 2+ years of healthcare experience
- Triage experience
- IV Certification
- Bilingual in Spanish
Hours for this Position:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, you can call Jyv Elaine Regis at 321-445-8322 or send your email to: