RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Miami Lakes, Florida (FL) that is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative.
This position is responsible for processing customer transactions and researching and resolving customer inquiries by completing maintenance on client's customer service applications. The candidate is responsible for providing excellent customer service to client's customers and handling calls/customer contact within established guidelines.
- Provides service that makes a difference
- Maintains call quality scores well above minimum standards
- Maintains productivity scores above minimum standards
- Furnishes prompt, efficient and accurate service while servicing customer inquiries
- Ensures that the company's customers receive an exceptional level of service
- Meets established guidelines and SLA's
- Handles customer inquiries and requests efficiently and effectively
- Cross sells financial services and products
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of Call Center experience
- Retail banking products and/or Residential Loans experience preferred
- Computer knowledge and good interpersonal skills are important qualities for individuals considering applying for this position
- Possess strong communication and problem-solving skills (a must), particularly strong verbal communication and active listening skills
- Bilingual candidates preferred, but not required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.