Title: Bilingual Eligibility Specialist
Date Posted: 05/17/2018
Job Type: Right To Hire
Job Location: Tampa Florida
Are you an experienced Bilingual Eligibility Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities as a Bilingual Eligibility Specialist:
- Verifying patients’ info
- Must be able to navigate through multiple databases/monitors
- Medical experience is helpful
- Work will be assigned to the candidates, and they will work on it until it is completed/satisfied
- May communicate financial obligations, copayments and past due balances to patients and process and safeguard credit card transactions.
- 2+ years Eligibility Specialist / Enrollment Rep / ER Register/ Patient Financial Counselor
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish)
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Some knowledge of Medicaid/ Social Security Guidelines
- Responsible for patients' documentation - need to have strong typing skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours for this Position:
Hours for a Bilingual Eligibility Specialist are Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary for a Bilingual Eligibility Specialist starting at $16-18/hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
- Looking to interview immediately
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Bilingual Eligibility Specialist position, please click Apply Now or email email@example.comHelp for immediate consideration