RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Bilingual HR Assistant in Creve Coeur, Missouri (MO).
- Entry and maintenance of HR data ensuring accuracy and integrity
- Provide superior customer service through guidance and training on the data structure, systems, tools, and processes
- Contribute information to build knowledge base, process maps, SOP's and user-experience documentation
- Respond to requests and escalated inquiries in a timely manner and in accordance with established service level agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field of study
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently
- Flexible and comfortable with changes in work assignments as the scope of the role evolves
- Strong systems, data management, and process orientation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.