If you're a results-oriented inside sales manager with experience driving your team to excellence and you're seeking the next exciting opportunity in your career, this could be the perfect role for you! We are looking for a skilled BILINGUAL Inside Sales Manager to provide effective day-to-day guidance, training and direction to our well established inside sales team in order to attain annual goals, expand the customer base, and ensure utmost customer delight. Working from our Commerce, CA office, your expectations include, but are not limited to, working with the team on action plans, tracking performance, dashboards, metrics, and promoting a positive environment. Ideal candidate must be results oriented and have experience working in both B2C and B2B environments driving consistent revenue growth while providing outstanding customer service. This innovative leader will be motivated, focused, and continually strive to grow the business.
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives by conducting weekly KPI performance reviews, pipeline reviews and through constant coaching, mentoring and motivating.
- Recruit and train new Inside Sales Representatives to meet company growth targets
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily, monthly and quarterly targets. Create and manage KPIs.
- Implement and maintain a challenging and rewarding compensation and incentive program to improve overall performance
- Provide ad hoc and formal feedback to team, including development feedback
- Work company-wide to improve business efficiencies and maintain a positive customer experience
- Forecast quarterly and yearly business revenue, driving significant growth year over year
- Strategize and creatively implement change to continually grow the business
- Make decisions quickly
- Create and maintain yearly budget
- Handle customer escalations
- Effectively communicate with colleagues, customers and prospects to ensure quotes and bids are aggressively converted to sales
- Create an inside Sales Machine with documented SOPs and training manuals.
- Responsibility from handling leads to making sure goods are shipped.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of experience in phone-based sales environment
- Experience in WHOLESALE and DISTRIBUTION a MUST
- Experience managing support/sales teams in excess of 5 professionals
- Ability to implement creative innovative solutions
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership
- Proactive in thought and action, always striving to improve process and procedure
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Motivating, aggressive, and results driven leader
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing KPIs and its management.
- BILINGUAL English/Spanish
- Possess patience, a positive work ethic, and the ability to have fun and celebrate success