Atterro and Samsung Electronics are hiring for an exciting contract role as an Executive Assistant at their New Jersey location!
Provide administrative support for the team. They will need to bring strong administrative support skills to the role. Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for interface with internal teams and business units. Responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to planning, arranging, scheduling, and coordinating domestic/international travel for team members, company and community meetings, appointments, meeting materials, and facilities. Prepare presentations and correspondence, and handle telephone inquiries, filing, and copying. Prepare and maintain division records, documents, expense reports, research materials, and files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs general support duties, including mailings, copies, printing, coordination of schedules, office set up, maintaining office equipment, space planning, etc.
* Prepares expense reports, makes travel and accommodation arrangements or team members, schedules and plans meetings, appointments including scheduling conference rooms, maintaining meeting materials, and supplies
* May be responsible for managing meeting requests and transportation for VIP visitors
* Heavy senior leader interaction, including Directors and senior team members
* May be responsible for reconciliation and tracking of budget items
* Assist in events planning, including scheduling, catering, set up and break down
* May be responsible for setting up daily/ weekly standing video conference calls for management team
* Develops and maintains relationships with area hotels and other vendors and ensures billing information is up to date for all vendors/hotels
* Place Inventory Requests for devices as needed
* Shipping/Mailing/Packaging as needed
* May assist in managing employee's upgrade/manage accounts based on the type of device they are using
* May assist in ordering and tracking new hire equipment to ensure timely receipt
* Order employee business cards
* Request (company cell phones)/extensions/ESN swaps for GM and Directors test phones/primary phones/wireless cards etc.
* Assists Executive Admin with various needs. Performs word processing, prepares presentations, spreadsheets correspondence, contracts, internal memos, status reports, etc.
* Updates and/or maintains various tracking spreadsheets, databases, and/or other office software records for the unit (e.g. time sheets, organization charts, schedules, and presentations)
* Responsible for managing delivery of customer gifts during holidays
* May assist in preparing all levels of reports, compiles data into comprehensible format, and provides information for the department's effective customer, internal, and company communications
* Bachelor degree or high school education plus specialized executive secretarial training or some college courses in business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience in executive office administration, executive services, and applied secretarial skills and practices
* Specialized training in administrative, office services, and secretarial skills and practices
* A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in an administrative support position
* Experience researching information and preparing communications
* Experience developing presentations using a variety of PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, and graphic arts software
* Bilingual Korean
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.