American First Finance is currently seeking Bilingual Underwriters/Loan Processors!
If you like challenge, an opportunity to put your fingerprints on a business, and like to serve others by solving their problems, being helpful and putting smiles on faces then you are at the right place. Customers win when companies challenge themselves on how to make the experience, the product, the service better each and every day. That's what we are all here to do at American First Finance. It's a new challenge each and every day!
Our Bilingual Underwriters/Loan Processors are meticulous about the details. They are born communicators who take initiative, exercise sound judgement, and are patient when partnering with our dealers. They love a steady pace and make quality decisions that mutually benefit everyone involved. They hold themselves accountable and take pride in meeting or beating deadlines. If you are organized, resourceful, and a problem solver, we’d like to talk to you.
Experience and Skills Needed
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum two years underwriting or loan processing experience.
- At least two years of customer service experience required (call center experience preferred).
- Solid verbal and written communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages.
- Bilingual English/Spanish (oral and written) is a must!
What’s in It for You?
AFF offers the following:
- A family oriented, fun atmosphere!
- A diverse employee population!
- Bonus potential!
- Advancement opportunities!
- Affordable benefits premiums (some plans cover as much as 90% while others are covered at 60%)
Critical Competencies for Success
- Communication: The candidate must be able to show by example and participate in a culture of communication where every team member understands where the business is, what their role is, what is expected of them, and how they are performing against those expectations.
- A Servant Heart: The candidate must value service to others. Our customers, partners, and team members deserve a candidate passionate about delivering on our promise. The ideal candidate is someone who seeks to understand in ways that allow for successful outcomes and relentlessly celebrates rave reviews by customers, partners, and team members at every opportunity.
- Organization & Planning: The candidate must be organized and plan-oriented. By example, the candidate must appreciate a working environment that is organized, efficient, and secure. The candidate must have an appreciation for the benefits that neatness and order have with regards to getting things done efficiently and effectively. The candidate must value showing up to work on time, removing distractions to the team so they can stay focused, and executing to the plan.
- Trust & Accountability: The candidate must be able to establish a culture of trust and accountability to results. The candidate must have a sense of committed action to deliver on the goals.
- Tech-Savvy: The candidate must be able to understand and use the technology we expect our team members to use.
If this sounds like a good fit, and you are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, consider joining American First Finance! We have your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY! Simply click on the link below to get started!