Title: Bilingual Medical Assistant
Date Posted: 05/08/2018
Job Type: Right To Hire
Job Location: Fort Myers Florida
Are you an experienced Bilingual Medical Assistant looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Bilingual Medical Assistant:
- Assist Doctor in all aspects of the patient’s initial consultation
- Routine follow up examinations
- Assist with Vital signs, injections, catheters.
- Accurately documenting and updating information into patient electronic medical records; Past medical history, surgical history, medication list, including dosages. Verifying and /or updating allergies.
- Will be floating between two offices
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Medical Assistant
- EMR experience
- Valid DL
Hours for this Position:
Monday - Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $14/hour negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Medical Assistant position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.