Title: Bilingual Medical Assistant
Date Posted: 04/03/2018
Job Type: Right To Hire
Job Location: Hollywood Florida
Are you an experienced Bilingual Medical Assistant looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Responsibilities for a Bilingual Medical Assistant
- Assist Doctor in all aspects of the patient’s initial consultation
- Routine follow up examinations
- Assisting with office procedures: Cystoscopies, Prostate ultrasounds for prostate cancer patients, vasectomies, Testopel and another given procedures ordered by physician.
Requirements for a Bilingual Medical Assistant
- 2+ years’ experience as a Medical Assistant
- Bilingual - only needs to speak, (read/write not required)
- Must have worked in a 2-physician office; Saw 30+ patients per day
- Injection & Phlebotomy experience
Hours for this Position:
Shift for a Bilingual Medical Assistant set at Monday - Thursday 8:30 – 5:30 pm, Friday hours will be dependent on DR schedule
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary $15+ per hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.