DAT Solutions, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Account Manager to join the Inside Sales Department in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Language: English - Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent GED.
As an account manager your primary goals will be: retain customers and maintain revenue. These goals will be achieved by doing the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Make outbound calls everyday
- Call new customers after sign up
- Have sales goals and quotas
- Manage Help Tickets and Activities in a timely manner
- Compliance with all process and procedures
- Siebel notations on any transactions or interactions with accounts, prospects or customers
- Thorough knowledge of our products, features and pricing with ability to run demos
- Adhere to the attendance policy
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum education an Associate's Degree or Bachelors in a related field
- Six months of experience as an Account Manager, or one to two years of customer service experience
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Sales experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to defuse difficult situations under pressure
- Excellent, professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, competing priorities in a fast-paced sales workplace
- Verifiable touch-typing speed of 45 WPM or greater
DAT (The Original Load Board - Trusted Since 1978) operates the largest truckload freight marketplace in North America. Transportation brokers, carriers, news organizations and industry analysts rely on DAT for market trends and data insights derived from 141 million forecasted freight matches in 2017, and a database of $33 billion of market transactions.
DAT Solutions offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid time off program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
DAT Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.See job description