Installation Technician will be responsible for performing high quality installations of Residential Alarm equipment in customer’s homes, while maintaining a high level of professionalism in face-to-face customer interactions and create a daily atmosphere of suggestive up-selling.
- Proficient in multiple commonly used hardwired panels (preferably DSC, 2GIG and Honeywell).
- Abide in all state laws and regulations according to NFPA70 standards
- Working knowledge of constructional wiring
- Plans and organizes acceptance of installation project by customer, ensuring system functionality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that all assigned installation projects are handled properly
- Drive sales and upsell opportunities at customer premise including but not limited to security and connected home products.
- Provide weekly customer service and technical auditing.
- Work closely with our Installation Department to report feedback and upsell opportunities on each job
- Assists with other technical support issues, as needed, including response to Level 1 Installation Technicians, Level 1 Service Technicians, and Level 1 Customer Service Call Center support.
Texas Private Security Registration – Alarm Systems Installer License required
Fire Alarm License (FAL) - preferred
Exceptional Customer Service and Inter-Personal Communication Skills
Residential Fire Alarm Superintendent (RAS) preferred
Flexibility to work nights and weekends
Willingness to travel upwards of 100 miles per day
Must have valid driver’s license
Must pass drug and background screening