Title: Bilingual Spanish or Creole X-Ray Tech -- BMO
Date Posted: 06/13/2018
Job Type: Right To Hire
Job Location: Orlando Florida
Are you an experienced Bilingual Spanish or Creole X-Ray Tech / Licensed BMO (Basic Machine Operator) looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
About the Job:
Bilingual Spanish or Creole X-Ray Tech / Licensed BMO (Basic Machine Operator) will constantly be hopping from one window to another to see scheduled patients, create requirements, check emails, import studies for MA’s and help with add-ons, scheduling STATS yesterday, etc. They need to be able to keep up with the flow!
BBilingual Spanish or Creole X-Ray Tech / Licensed BMO (Basic Machine Operator) Requirements:
- Licensed, clear, and active BMO (Basic Machine Operator)/ X-Ray Tech
- Minimum of 1 year as a BMO/X-Ray Tech
- MA Diploma or certificate
- Experience working EG Dexascan machine
- Strong administrative skills (you manage all of the outgoing radiology tests and reports for those tests)
- The position is 50/50 admin vs. clinical
- No smokers (will take nicotine test)
Shift: Need to be available M-F 7am – 7pm, 40 hours weekly
Advantages of this Bilingual Spanish or Creole X-Ray Tech / Licensed BMO (Basic Machine Operator):
- Competitive salary, ($15/hr.)
- Fun and positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Full benefits: health, vision, dental
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Bilingual Spanish or Creole X-Ray Tech / Licensed BMO (Basic Machine Operator) position, please click on the apply now button or email your updated resume directly to Raquel Rivas at