Bilingual Warehouse - Houston, TX
The Warehouse Worker will load and unload delivery trucks, pull shipping tickets and perform other warehouse duties as required in a prompt and safe manner.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks
- Pulls shipping tickets
- Ensures cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the warehouse.
- Conducts cycle counts of inventory as required Interacts with CPU ticket customers and ensures proper signatures are obtained on CPU tickets.
- Safely and efficiently carries out all directions given by supervisor May drive company pick-up truck to make local deliveries.
- Ensuring prompt and safe delivery of goods to customer
- Conducting pre-trip inspections of mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment
- Displaying consistent attention to safety in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Collecting delivery instructions from dispatcher, verifying instructions and routes
- Maintaining logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Reporting any vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Obtaining receipts or signatures for delivered products
- Onsite interview will be required
- Training will be conducted the first week on day-shift
- This will be 12 hour day-shift work (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) - PLEASE BE YOU ARE ABLE TO WORK THIS SHIFT.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and be flexible to work weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Must wear black shirts to wo rk everyday; no logo or writing on the t-shirt
- This role is for the spare parts division; resources will be pulling parts for Service & Repair dept.
- Need experienced candidates with "recent" Warehouse experience (inventory control, shipping & receiving, etc.)
- Must have 6 months of "recent" Forklift experience - this is a "MUST" requirement and they will be tested during the 1st week of training
- This is a warehouse setting so must be able to work in Houston Metro area weather conditions
Keywords: shipping, receiving, order selector, warehouse, inventory experience TNHO
Full Time, Temp Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.