A Leading Healthcare Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for a Billing Manager who will have the following responsibilities:
- Thorough oversight and optimization of Billing and Financial Services Department resulting in effective, efficient, and profitable product offerings
- Implementing Billing/Financial strategies and programs that effectively and efficiently maximize an Agency’s Return on Investment through consulting, training, task support, and outsourced billing.
- Implementing and tracking financial consulting packages to provide specific offerings to assist the company in reaching financial success.
- Research and development of monthly Partner Newsletters to proactively approach Industry updates and changes.
- Implement, track, and ensure targeted completion of the Billing and Financial Services Department priorities and goals.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with the company’s strategic direction, to support and enhance the department.
- Provide KPI reports to Management as to the status and progress of the Billing and Financial Services Department.
- Ensure the team understands, utilizes, and follows methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and or procedures to improve operational efficiency.
Qualified candidates for the Billing Managerrole should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $60,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelpand/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06BM1240.Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.