American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located at the modern and convenient Cummings Center inBeverly, MA:
Billing Systems Analyst
The Billing Systems Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of health-care billing. This includes billing application administration, electronic claims generation and submission, and third-party billing system interface management. This individual will work with the user community to provide billing application training, analyze and resolve application problems and issues, and identify process improvement opportunities. In addition, the Billing Systems Analyst will be responsible for creating various operational reports from the data stored in the billing system.
- Set up and administer clinics, insurance, rates and codes in the billing system.
- Support day-to-day billing data administration including critical monthly billing and electronic claims generation/submission processes.
- Analyze billing application and system related changes that result from government and commercial payer rule changes.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of application and tools in support of billing operation.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill billing system, data, and process related user inquiries.
- Liaise with billing system and other vendors for efficient implementation of software and systems, and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
- Define billing software enhancement test plans and conduct appropriate testing of system changes.
- Create analytical reports from billing system data.
- Complete other tasks, duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred; equivalent education, training, and experience will be considered.
- 3+ years of experience of healthcare billing-related functions.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid billing rules and processes required.
- Knowledge of electronic medical billing technologies and processes required.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
This is a Full-Time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Hours of work may vary based on business need. This position may require frequent weekend work. Travel is not expected with this position.
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations.Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com to learn more about us!
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.