This is a permanent full time role located onsite in Providence, RI. candidates must be willing to work onsite in Providence, R.I.
Computational Immunologist to work with our Bioinformatics group on the rational design, development, and evaluation of improved protein-based medicines. The successful candidate will have an advanced degree in bioinformatics (PhD required), strong verbal and written communication skills. Job responsibilities include, protein design, immunogenicity screening and deimmunization, data analysis, report writing and presentation. Some travel required.
- I. Education: A PhD in a biological science, computer science, statistics, or related discipline is required. PhD in Bioinformatics is preferred. Previous exposure to biology, immunology, and/or bioinformatics is also required.
- Plans, coordinates and executes statistics-based analysis of biological data;
- Communicates/presents data summaries, graphics, and statistical analysis effectively and regularly to others during project meetings, scientific reviews and on client calls;
- Composes publications, presentations, posters and client reports;
- Designs, implements, tests, and releases numerous web-based applications related to the field of Computational Immunology;
- Maintains large-scale databases and prepares data for utilization by scientists;
- Maintains and improves professional knowledge of technological advancements in data manipulation and statistical analyses;
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.