We are currently looking for a Bioinformatics Analyst with experience working with NGS platforms and molecular data. This position is located in the San Francisco area.
- Analyze and integrate data generated by high-throughput molecular assays such as RNA-seq, whole-exome seq, whole-genome seq, ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq, single-cell transcriptomics, etc in support of research programs.
- Interoperate and refine results in the context of biological problems
- PhD or Master's degree in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Computational Biology, or similar with experience working in a quantitative biosciences position
- Strong software engineering skills and Unix/Linux proficiency
- High level of proficiency with R programming language and/or other scripting languages (Python, perl, etc.)
- Experience in NGS data analysis (e.g. WES, expression data, ChIP) and familiarity with NGS technologies and platforms
**Please note that this is a Long-Term Contract role and Non Local candidates must be willing to interview onsite and relocate at their own expense**