Location: Bethesda, MD
Duration: Full time
- Work closely with neuroscientists to develop, write, and optimize programs for image and behavioral analysis.
- Assist scientists in performing analyses of imaging data on local High Performance Compute cluster
- Establish and/or maintain local storage and high-speed networks for efficient acquisition, transfer, and storage of data.
- Specify and configure operating systems to control scientific hardware.
- Collaborate with scientists to ensure NIH compliant configuration of firewalls and to ensure that scientific machines can communicate with local and remote resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related science/engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Matlab, Python, or similar programming languages.
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience with software for image or signal processing or related scientific research tools.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills.
About our Company: -
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."