Why Bon Secours Mercy Health?
You're in good company here! Bon Secours is the 5th largest faith-based hospital system in the United States. More than 2,300 providers have chosen to join our team in our 48 hospitals and 600+ outpatient practices located in 6 states along the Mid-Atlantic. We recently acquired 4 hospitals in Ireland! We're strong. We're growing and financially sustainable. What this means for you is options for your career in medical practice.
Why Hampton Roads Virginia?
Hampton Roads is situated in the middle of the Eastern seaboard where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean, with 29 miles of oceanfront shoreline. It is the second largest metro area between Atlanta and Washington, DC and is home to 1.7 million people in our 7 cities making up "The 757." We have beaches, waterways, rolling rural countryside, history, culture, diverse ethnicity and a vibrant food and beverage scene. National corporate headquarters, great schools and centers of higher learning, and comfortable year round temperatures make it a welcoming place to live!
Bon Secours Mercy Health is interviewing now for multiple Family Practice and outpatient Internal Medicine positions with 2020 start dates. Some current opportunities are linked here:
- Bon Secours Internists of Churchland
- Bon Secours Airline Blvd Medical Associates
- Bon Secours Ghent Station Medical Associates
- Suffolk Primary Care
- Chesapeake Western Branch Primary Care
- Bon Secours Emporia Family Medicine
- Southampton Family Practice - Franklin
- Total Family Care - Franklin
- $25,000 Sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation allowance - if over 50 radius miles
- 2 year guaranteed salary
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive compensation with productivity bonus plan
- Robust benefit package plus Paid Time Off plus CME days/$
Contact our Primary Care Recruiter, Deb McCarthy, to learn more and submit your CV.
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.