About the Job
Fast growing Morgan Hill /Gilroy Company is searching for a motivated, organized Bookkeeper/Office Assistant with proven proficiency in QuickBooks & Microsoft Office 365, who can work independently,has a strong attention to detail, and that can work in a fast paced environment.
Position is full time Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- We’re a boutique firm that provides a full range of service solutions to some of the most recognized companies around the globe.
- We deliver best in class service by only hiring knowledgeable and innovative professionals who like to find new ways to get things done.
- We like creativity, passion and fun. We’re looking for partner and not just an “employee” who can be part of our team as we take this business to the next level!
- Required minimum of an Associates Art's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Minimum 3years’ experience with QuickBooks Desktop & Online as well as Microsoft Office 365and the ability to competently operate scanners, printers, computers, office networks, and cloud based programs.
- Manage and complete all bookkeeping including but not limited to payroll, filing, PO's, reconciliation, deposits, invoicing, A/P & A/R.
- Manage functions such as Workers Compensation, employment verification and other HR/payroll related areas.
- Partner with CPA for quarterly and annual tax preparation.
- Manage State Board of Equalization payments, and other tax-related payments.
- Present accurate and timely financial reports, collection and aging reports as needed
- AR collections experience and follow-through by contacting customers with reminders.
- Manage company phone calls and emails. Greet arriving guests.
- Interface with owners, employees, subcontractors, vendors, clients by phone, e-mail.
- Fills in for other administrative positions as needed and directed by management and assists with related special projects as required.
- Independent decision-making.
- Capacity to present clear oral and written reports/instructions to owners, office staff, subcontractors, vendors, potential candidates and clients by phone, email and in person.
- Extensive knowledge of computer programs for word processing and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures including business correspondence, filing, standard equipment operations and payroll systems operation
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and conducts business in a confidential, ethical and professional manner.
- All the Coffee you need ….. We got GOOD coffee.
- Dot.com- casual attire.
- Monthly organized lunches.