Cabinets For Less LLC is a local retail kitchen, flooring, countertops showroom. We offer in home measures, provide 3D designs and work closely with our clients on helping them bring their dream kitchen or bathroom to life. Small team setting.
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper ( must have at least of 5years bookkeeping background and must be Quickbooks online proficient) to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Please do not apply if you are not proficent in QB online
Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Business dress code, professional and presentable appearance as the desk is located on a showroom floor.
Ability to bring fresh ideas to the table and help improve company organization and streamline process between accounts payables, receivables and sales.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers in Quickbooks online version
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Accounts Payables - accurately process payments and collects discounts in timely manner.
- Assist with proposals and create invoices - monitor proposals and jobs status and profit and loss on each job
- Keeps track on open quotes and creates progress reports / follow up with clients/designers on open quotes and creates reports
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Process payroll thru Intuit Online ( payroll taxes and direct deposits are handled thru Intuit)
- Create aging reports/collect payments
- Process and tracks commissions for sales people
- Prepares weekly reports on company financial status and sales records
- Keep track of stock material
- Update pricing lists and item lists in Quickbooks /Excel spreadsheets.
- Work closely with owner, office manager and sales team.
- Process credit applications
- Create forms and helps improve company procedures
- Organize and file company documents ( bills, jobs,payroll, employees records..etc.)
- Other duties and responsibilities related with the position
- Organized, punctual, self sufficient
- Five years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks Online
- Quickbooks online experience is a must!
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
- Experience in construction, kitchen, flooring business preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong phone skills / customer service
20 hours a week - Monday thru Friday 9 AM till 1 PM.
Experience in a similar business field++.
Due to us being a very small company we are not able to provide any benefits.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour