Our location in Elgin SK is looking to hire a Branch Administrator. As a Branch Admin you would be responsible for providing excellent customer service to both external and internal customers. The successful candidate will possess the ability to interact efficiently with Customers, Branch General Manager, Customer Service Manager and District Sales Manager.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Verification of Sales and Hazardous Waste documents completed by Sales and Service Representatives.
- Act as escort for government inspectors through the facility in the absence of Branch General Manager, Lead Material Handler or Environmental Manager.
- Ensure proper completion of Facility Operating Log, and proper maintenance of accounts receivable, branch bank deposits, manifests, and other key administrative areas.
- Participate in the onboarding/training of administration staff;
- Maintain branch level customer service and collection procedures.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 2+ years of administrative/office related experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (customer oriented);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (ex. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.