Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Employment type: Undefined term
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Branch Administrator
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager/District Administrator
Konecranes is looking for a professional individual to fill our Branch Administrator role. As a Branch Administrator, you will be maintaining office and customer files, as well as carrying out all other administrative tasks that keep our offices running smoothly. We are seeking a highly organized individual who is self-motivated and is able to work independently. You will be expected to work quickly and efficiently to ensure your tasks are completed in a timely manner. If you are organized, tactful, and are interested in working with one of the leading companies in the industrial manufacturing field, look no further than Konecranes!
Responsible for processes and associated procedures and business rules for the following:
- Agreement and asset creation and/or review.
- Purchase order receiving.
- Invoicing & A/R collections.
- Month end closing
- Base reconciliation
- Financial report running
- Expense processing
- Initiate customer master data setup
- Coding of non-PO invoices in SAP through VIM
- Other administrative tasks as required
• Enter time tickets, inbound shipment receipts, customer invoicing and accounts payable and purchase order information on a daily basis. Ensure proper coding, accuracy of information, compliance with policies, and appropriate approvals have been obtained, where required. Resolve discrepancies, as required.
• Answer incoming phone calls promptly and professionally, ensuring proper response to customer needs. Record details for service calls and follow up as necessary.
• Collect past due accounts receivables and document details in accounts receivable collection module. Follow up as necessary to ensure acceptable payment arrangements are made and payment is received in the appropriate time frame.
• Generate system reports as required. Abide by posting deadlines and month end data entry deadlines to ensure accuracy of these reports.
• Process MainMan inspections in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with established guidelines. Maintain MainMan log to track turnaround time for the branch.
• Maintain office and customer files in accordance with established procedures.
• Support and assist the district management team in maintaining accuracy of the contract base.
• Conduct quality control calls in accordance with established procedures. Obtain prompt branch response to all issues mentioned in the original call. Distribute customer responses to mailed surveys within the branch and obtain prompt branch response to issues mentioned in the mailed surveys.
• Provide clerical support to the branch personnel as required. Support any special projects as requested by branch, district or corporate management.
• Coordinate the incoming and outgoing mail, including UPS/FedEx shipments, as needed.
• Manage office expense budget for branch, in conjunction with branch management. Oversee upkeep of office equipment such as copier, fax, etc.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EXPERIENCE: Must have 2-4 years experience in office administration and accounting related duties. Knowledge of basic accounting and office administration principles required. Must have well-developed data entry skills including speed, accuracy, and experience with Microsoft Office products. Must have professional telephone skills, good interpersonal skills and multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must be dependable, willing to work additional hours, as required and be team-oriented.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors preferred.
#MONUS #CBUS #NXT
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement