We are looking for a seasoned Janitorial Services Branch Manager to provide professional janitorial services to our customers and oversee the operations for Dallas and the surrounding areas. Relocation is not provided for this position.
Develops janitorial organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives. Accountable for communicating and enforcing values, policies and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientaion, onboarding, training, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring and reviewing job contributions and compensation strategies.
Develops financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
Promotes quality initiatives by conducting inspections; reviewing guest interviews; gaining feedback from meetings; enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service issues; implementing innovative methods of delivery services to customers.
Including, but not limited to:
· Revenue achievement and Profitability
· Growth and Account Retention
· Customer Response Goals
· Project Work & Quality Control
· Staffing and People Management
· Developing Budgets
· Bachelor’s degree or proven work experience
· Minimum of 5 years managing multiple projects or accounts successfully
· Supervisory experience is required
· Ability to travel as needed
· Spanish is a plus but not required
· Must have knowledge of all facets of the janitorial business including, stripping and waxing, carpet cleaning and the operation of all types of janitorial equipment.
· Must be on call 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
· Must be in good physical condition and able to lift at least 50 pounds.
· The position requires the majority of time to be spent overseeing, training and improving the overall operations of all assigned accounts.
· Proficient in Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, Outlook
Salary is negotiable and will commensurate with knowledge and experience. Please reply with your resume and salary requirements.