Branch Manager to $100K
Take your Disaster Restoration Management skills and experience to the next level and make a significant difference!
Wanting to make an impact within a growing business? Does unlimited growth opportunity sound interesting?…then we want to speak with you!
This Houston restoration company responds to properties that have been damaged by water, fire, and floods, mitigates the damages and restores the property to its pre-existing condition.
Branch Manager: Must have 3+ years of experience as a Branch Manager, General Manager or Operations Manager in the Insurance Restoration Industry with knowledge of Mitigation and Reconstruction as well as Xactimate experience. Must be able to manage a large staff and have knowledge of budgets, profit and loss, hiring, and firing, and training of new employees.
- Must have 5+ years experience in a management role with a disaster restoration company
- Ability to train, coach, mentor and develop subordinates.
- Ability to build relations with employees, vendors, subcontractors and customers.
- Able to manage and lead multi-discipline work teams and determine staffing requirements.
- 5-7 years of experience with a disaster restoration company needed
- An understanding of accounting and business financials; P&L, budgeting, etc.
- Have an understanding of Xactimate
- Strong communication & relationship skills (customer and employees)
- Industry relationships a plus
- Management skills, good personality, positive outlook, able to troubleshoot and problem solve
The Branch Manager will be focused on running the day-to-day operations .
This position is also responsible for assisting in maximizing return on investment, profit and loss, daily operation, planning, development and implementation of compensation and advertising functions.
Oversees office staff and ensures billing, accounts payable and receivable, and excellent customer service are being maintained.
Branch Manger demonstrates an ability to respond to customers’ needs, concerns, and any complaints that may arise.
Oversee daily operations for the business. Ensure the implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business and coordinate the development of key performance goals.
- Administering company policies, directing and coordinating all departmental activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, Oversee key hiring and talent development programs and evaluate and decide upon key investments in talent.
Salary range to $100K + depending on experience and incentive program.
The company is offering medical, dental, vision insurance, vehicle, cell phone, laptop, paid vacation, holidays, and other incentives.