Supports financial decision making by assembling, interpreting, analyzing, and reconciling data.
* Implements financial projection planning and control processes by following time schedules; monitoring deadlines; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Assembles financial projection planning and control data by collecting, summarizing, and consolidating data; allocating variances.
* Assembles and interprets economic and competitive data by analyzing and interpreting data; making comparative analyses.
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by researching and correcting variance problems.
* Provides planning and control information by assembling and analyzing historical financial data; identifying trends; providing forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
* Presents financial projections by explaining data and assumptions.
* Prepares special reports and completes special projects by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains system performance by developing budgeting and reporting systems applications.
* Maintains historical records by entering and verifying data; maintaining and backing up system.
* Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BA Accounting or Finance. Three years or more experience working with Federal Grant Awards. General Consulting Skills, Forecasting, Financial Planning and Strategy, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Statistical Analysis, Strategic Planning, Detail Oriented, Abila MIP Fund Accounting, Microsoft Office, Bilingual.