Position: Building Maintenance/Courier
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Drive an array of manual transmission vehicles including some classic cars
- The ideal candidate is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Have a clean criminal record and be insurable to carry valuable items
- Have a presentable appearance and be able to interact with clients and vendors
- Availability for spontaneous and planned travel within the US
- Have a clean driving record
- Be able to work extended hours including weekends on occasion and holidays season
The position is very fluid, and the many tasks required varies from day to day. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work autonomously. The primary function will be overseeing the general maintenance and appearance of the building to include lighting, electrical, plumbing, and general cleanliness. The secondary function will be couriering repairs and merchandise to and from various trade shops contracted by the company, as well as to client’s homes and offices. The third function will be overseeing the owner’s residence by coordinating with the groundskeeper and housekeeping. This position will be responsible for scheduling maintenance of the owner’s vintage and sports car collection while making sure that all registrations and toll tags are up to date. Light to moderate travel via airline or company vehicle to our Houston store will be required depending on the needs. Less frequent travel within the US is sometimes required. Set-up and takedown for frequent events will be required and often involves staying later than the normal shift. Although the position reports to the Director of Operations other people may assign different tasks. The ability to coordinate with contactors hired by the store for larger repairs and construction is imperative to this position. You will be required to maintain supplies for the store as well as the owner’s residence. Extended hours of operations during the holidays.
- Reduced cost health
- Dental insurance
- 401K with partial match
- Paid time off
- 6 Paid holidays per year