Multi-unit Co-Op Housing complex in West Mifflin is seeking two Maintenance worker for general maintenance and repairs to buildings and grounds. Candidate should have prior experience and a willingness to learn. The position is full-time (40 hours/week, Mon-Fri) with a generous benefit package after the probationary period.
Note: Candidate must live within a 10 mile radius of West Mifflin and, after a training period, be available to work one week of on-call rotation (24/7). Additional compensation is paid for on-call hours.
- Perform a variety of maintenance activities including but not limited to carpentry, basic plumbing and electrical, minor furnace maintenance, cement repair, cleaning & landscaping, floor installation and repair, and minor roof repairs.
- Installation of storm doors and interior doors including some minor window repairs a plus.
- Respond to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Ensure that tools, materials and vehicles are maintained in good working order and are available at job site when needed.
- Flexibility to work with a wide diversity of individuals using effective communication skills.
- Ability to follow oral or written work orders and instructions.
- Knowledge of measurements, ability to perform accurate mathematical calculations.
- Experience in using a variety of hand and power tools.
- High School diploma/GED
- Valid PA driver’s license is required.
Starting hourly rate: $15.00
A generous benefit package available that includes: Paid Holidays, Medical/Dental/Vision, STD, LTD, Group Life & Pension.
To be considered for the position you must submit your resume and detailed work history including three (3) valid professional references.
Must be able to pass a Mandatory Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check.