Fusco Management Company, LLC is seeking a hands-on individual who is capable of performing minor repairs and duties as well as supervising maintenance operations of the facilities. Must be computer literate and should communicate verbally and via email to coworkers, vendors and tenants. Works with co-workers to improve facilities.Operates and maintains sophisticated mechanical and electrical equipment, performs miscellaneous repair work as needed, performs cleaning and other related duties as required.
A combination of experience, education, and/or training which substantially demonstrates the following knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Principles and practices of installing, operating, maintaining and repairing building equipment and systems
- Operation maintenance and repair of various pumps, motors, air conditioning equipment, boilers, blowers, control valves and switches, and instruments related to HVAC, and to the digital control system.
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair lighting, plumbing, fire protection, security systems and energy management systems normally found in an office building environment.
- Identify Hazardous materials encountered in the work environment and knowledge of their treatment.
- Should be able to promote safety in the workplace and be vigilant concerning visitor safety.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills and follow-up. Excellent benefits, 401k, medical and dental. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Phone calls will not be accepted.