Support Staff - Transportation/Bus Driver
4.0 Hours (AM & PM Routes)
Pay Scale: $21.36 - $25.10
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license.
- Complete of satisfactory pre-employment driver’s training program, pre-employment drug/alcohol testing, bus driver’s Ohio pre-service certificate; valid CDL class A or B with (S) school bus and (P) passenger vehicle endorsement. Possess a current bus driver’s certificate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least twenty-one (21) years old with two years of successful driving experience.
- Be physically qualified as determined by an annual physical examination.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- Good health, high moral character and good attendance record.
- Good driving record as determined through a bi-annual BMV records check (abstract).
- Able to work flexible schedules.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Physically able to perform all items listed in essential duties.
- Ability to carry out both written and oral directions/policies.
- Validation of qualifications as determined by interview.
- Other relevant criteria as determined by the Board of Education, Superintendent and/or designee may find appropriate are acceptable.
|CDL w/ SP endorsement w/ current pre-service certificate required|
WCS is a Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Employer. The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, military status, ancestry, genetic information (collectively, “Protected Classes”), or any other legally protected category, in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.