Our client is looking for a Business Analyst (Contract- Long Term) who performs senior-level business/systems analysis work. Uses best practices in business analysis and process modeling. Must be able to apply analytical skills to various business and technical processes. Works under the direction of the Business Analysis Manager
Education and Training:
· Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in computer science, computer information systems or management information systems is generally preferred. Each year of related experience over the required minimum may be substituted for one year (30 semester hours) of required college credit.
· Five years experience in eliciting, analyzing, defining and documenting business requirements, supporting business process improvement efforts, and transforming business requirements into functional requirement specifications.
· Five years experience collaborating with business case and/or proposal development, including planning, requirements management, monitoring, and communication.
· Five years experience performing a liaison role between functional and technical teams.
· Three years experience in Finance, Investments, or Human Resources industry
· Three years experience in systems design and systems analysis
· Three years experience in SharePoint