A large investment bank in Midtown Manhattan is currently seeking someone to join their growing team on a temporary basis with the potential to go longer term. This firm is currently seeking sharp, eager candidates that are looking to get their foot in the door at one of the highest ranking organizations to work at.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The job duties will include:
• Performing and coordinating the analysis and design of business systems.
• Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the needs of the assigned customer group from the business and technical perspective.
• Working closely with clients and with other system groups to capture business requirements and see them through implementation.
• Developing and executing systems testing.
• Acting as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical systems groups.
• Validating all documentation/information received by Front Office
• Assisting the Front Office in scanning documentation to send to Account Opening Team
• Report on delinquent documents and hold routine meetings with Front Office to meet documentation deliverables
• Complete remediation efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation and coordinate with other areas as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
• 1-3 years related job experience
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Great communication skills
• Highly organized
• Highly energetic
• Works well in a fast paced, high pressured environment
If you are interested in being considered for this role please reach out to Christina Sanchez or Christina.firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call 917-322-8525.
skills: Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.