Responsibilities for the Business Analyst AML Sanction Screening:
- Perform business analysis and develop business requirements
- Work with project managers, application managers, business managers, and the engineering and SQA teams
- Analyze and work to resolve complex problems in a timely manner for stakeholders, developers, testers, and users
- Solicit information from business and IT SMEs about application functions, data, and process flows
- Document application functions, data, and process flows using template or applicable fit-for-purpose format
- Engage in integration design process and provide documentation as applicable
- Document reports required by system stakeholders
Keywords: Business Analyst, Manage, Problem-Solve, Develop, Analyze, IT SMEs
Job ID: 307622
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.