RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst in New York, NY.
The Business Analyst - Post Implementation Review (PIR) Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting the PIR process for completed Global Technology and Operations (GTO) programs. The PIR process includes: stakeholder engagement; objectives/metrics identification; data gathering; analysis and documentation of findings. The PIR Support Analyst is accountable for tracking and reporting on status of ongoing PIRs and identifying issues impacting successful completion of the reviews. Above all, the PIR Analyst must deliver clear and concise editorial while working with partners to tell accurate program completion stories that serve as a basis for organizational learning.
- Researches committed and realized results for completed GTO programs including the following results categories: financials; benefits; timeline; planned outcomes and lessons learned
- Compiles, challenges, and reviews program results
- Writes summary of findings at a highly editorial level
- Works with PIR Leader to resolve challenges to the team PIR submissions
- Analyzes data, identifies and solves for gaps in data to ensure completeness of program evaluation
- Works with PIR Leader to classify program results according to targets
- Plans and communicates reviews including key milestones and deliverables
- Identifies and understands background of stakeholders to include in reviews and surveys
- Uses superior Excel skills to tracks metrics and contributes to the dashboard for real-time status and reporting to team and senior management
- Schedules meetings with stakeholders, supports meetings, and provides meeting minutes
- Collects additional data from stakeholders
- Develops all drafts and final reports
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members and other departments involved in the PIR process
- Business Analyst with five years total experience, with two years editorial experience and two years applying advanced Excel skills (including macros) for calculation of macros
- Strong oral communication skills, analytical, problem-solving, organizational skills and ability to interface with senior management
- Experience in investments, financial services/insurance industries
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Two years of related work experience in post-close program management analysis
- Two years of financial analysis skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.