TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Business Analyst, who currently resides in the Washington, D.C. area, to be a part of our team on a project in Arlington, VA.
Our project is Information Assurance/CyberSecurity and Risk Management Framework based, and requires an Analyst who is technology conversant.
US citizenship and current Secret Clearance are required.
Candidates applying for this position must be able to learn technology quickly, exhibit great attention to detail, execute under aggressive deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing circumstances. Our ideal candidate is someone who prides themselves on a job well done and possesses a very strong work ethic, while also valuing collaboration and communication.
In this position, you will be expected to excel in a fast-paced environment, and prove your high value to the team.
- Assist in applying best practices for the industry to the customer using a knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting application software packages
- Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components, and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed - Typical areas addressed include Human Resources, Finance, Supply, and operations
- Identify information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area's ability to support/meet organizational goals
- Generate functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization
- Participate in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products, such as ERP implementations coordinating the resolution of highly complex problems and tasks
- Business analysts experienced in collaborating with senior level IT managers (i.e. CISO, CIO level) to define performance challenges and design performance measurement solutions to inform management decision making.
- Conduct requirements-gathering sessions with end-users
- Elicit and document business and system requirements
- Develop user stories, use cases, and use case specifications
- Collaborating with other staff members to define technical requirements
- 3 - 5 years of business and requirements analysis experience
- Mastery in the use of MS Office products: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Professional, client-ready written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative, "can-do" attitude
- Bachelor's degree
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a "Great Place to Work" for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a "Top Workplace" for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.