Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst in Baton, Rouge!
- Responsible for the interpretation of business rules, requirements and processes to ensure proper documentation and guidance is provided for the efficient development of new applications.
- Analyze and document Product Owner needs and user stories in order to produce an accurate designed feature set.
- Ensure adherence to project and program processes and lifecycles to ensure business and functional requirements are understood, agreed to, documented and can be traced to measurable project success criteria.
- Work with customer and quality assurance teams to identify needed test data and develop acceptance criteria that ensure expected functionality and features are validated during development sprints.
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst working in Agile projects.
- Demonstrated detailed analytical abilities.
- Strong experience in user testing.
- SQL database management and maintenance skills.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.