Hi-Tec Systems, in support of the FAA has an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst who demonstrates experience in the analysis of user needs and the development of functional and non-functional requirements for business process re-engineering and enterprise level system/application development.
Essential Job functions
- Systems engineering support for studies and requirements definition, analysis, development and validation; proof of concept analysis and design; engineering system integration and analysis; requirements definition and traceability; alternative hardware and software design capabilities; and user interface assessment.
- Produce Engineering documentation development in support of system design, program development and business case development and implementation.
- System, subsystem, and interface design and integration for legacy and new systems.
- Produce a Software validation and verification Plan.
- Develop a System engineering analysis and quality assurance Program & Plan.
- Develop a Product deployment, integration, and support including the support for engineering implementation to include site development, system installation and verification, operational field data analyses, operational field support and facility modernization.
- National Airspace System (NAS) specialty engineering support to include (but not limited to), risk management, safety, security, reliability, maintainability, and availability, as required.
- Enterprise architecture and systems engineering roadmaps.
- Support of test engineering specialties, including system requirements validation and verification, test procedures reviews, test support for factory acceptance testing, operational test and evaluation (OT&E), and key site testing.
- Operational engineering and analysis tasks to include the development of post implementation reports and operational analysis documents and reports.
- Transition activities including systems engineering planning, hardware, software technical coordination with FAA regional offices, and support to FAA test and evaluation planning and conduct.
- Integrated logistic support documentation and support.
- Assistance to technical operations programs to support the evaluation and assessment of other Subcontractor/vendor metrics plans and products, including evaluation of technical quality, thoroughness, responsiveness to FAA requirements, validity, feasibility, progress, and, as applicable, cost reasonableness.
- System engineering development including developing, modifying, testing and supporting customized application development.
- Support of legacy interfaces, data migration, system integration, telecommunications analysis and engineering, field support and other technical support as needed.
- Program training and educational analysis, development and implementation.
- Support engineering development of system training materials, assess training materials for newly developed system elements, and conduct training as required.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain current, original and, or updated training materials compliant with FAA standards and practices in support of the NAS Integration and Support Group (NISG) national program office.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, math, or science required. Master’s degree helpful if related experience is less than 15 years
- 10-15 years related experience
- Understanding of customer mission, strategic goals
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience with system architecture development
- Experience working with various functional groups within an organization
- Experience with structured analysis techniques; analysis and design of transportation system applications for various architectures (simple to complex); system application prototyping; operating systems and hardware interfaces; database structures, location, and data elements; and/or system benchmarking and performance evaluation.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (green card) and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Hi-Tec Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. A comprehensive benefits package is available for all full-time employees.