Our Client is looking for a Business Analyst/Consultant for a 6 Months+ Project, working Onsite in Westchester, NY with the following:
- Capture/document presentation level artifacts and use presentation skills/artifacts to drive confirmations/alignment.
- Creates and manages SDLC documentation and obtains signoff from appropriate stakeholders.
- Elicits and documents business requirements, suggesting solutions and/or changes.
- Performs as is/to be analysis of business processes and tools.
- Develops business cases, traceability matrices, swim lane diagrams, RACI diagrams and other documentation as needed.
- Facilitates User Acceptance Testing.
- Manages requirements changes.
- Ensure alignment with business strategy/tactics.
- Understanding of IIBA methodologies, familiarity with BABOK.
- Ability understand end state deliverables and drive discussions/activities to get to the end state.
- Ability to drive discussions and produce interim and final supporting documents.
- Led discussions with business and IT activities and drive towards end state.
- Understand the bigger picture and align/drive task level activities – technology, process, financials.
- Pharmaceutical experience.
o Veeva CRM or Salesforce.com Sales Cloud required
o Concur experience preferred (specifically as it relates to integrating with Veeva)