The Service Delivery Analyst will work with the Program Lead to develop training materials and presentations for the Managed Capacity (MC) program.
• Work with department and division stakeholders to analyze technology and business requirements to match program guidelines.
• Develop training materials, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and assist in conducting training as per department guidelines.
• Serves as a liaison between the department, application service delivery partners, and division stakeholders for Managed Capacity training needs.
• Review work orders and provide feedback to the application delivery partners and internal stakeholders as needed.
• Communicate Managed Capacity terms and educate the application service delivery partners per department direction.
• Serve as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization to provide application solutions to meet business & user needs.
• Gather information about the organization's work processes and information flows.
• Document existing process in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new solutions and implementation processes.
• Leverage an understanding of technological trends to bring solutions to internal business groups which enhance the organization's competitive edge.
• Supports several simple to moderately complex business processes.
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or equivalent relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis and/or testing and 1-3 years of related work experience in business analysis, systems analysis or testing.
• Experience working in offshore/onshore engagements with a general understanding of application service delivery outsourcing contracts.
• ?Must have experience with strategic sourcing contracts and a solid understanding of core delivery partners, like Infosys, Cognizant, Accenture, HCL Tech, etc.?
• Excellent communication skills and experience in delivering presentations & training to varying audiences.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Demonstrated ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
• Experience with business process analysis, Work flow, task analysis, and user acceptance testing with requirements analysis.
• Must demonstrate a clear understanding of industry standard Business Analysis Best Practices.