Business Analyst Our client is looking for a Business Analyst for on-going IT projects. The ideal candidate would be proficient in gathering business requirements, developing functional designs, conducting working sessions with business and handling change management. He or she should also have a good working knowledge of SDLC process and coordination experience with QA and development teams. The candidate must work well with the team and show initiative in regards to developing creative functional designs to practical business needs.
- Clearly define and document business requirements.
- Identify gaps by analyzing current systems with future system.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Define functional design by coordinating with technical leads.
- Coordinate development efforts between local and offshore teams.
- Own SDLC process steps for IT development work.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve functional questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- May develop test plans and scripts. Perform high level UAT testing when needed.
- Handle change management by fulfilling corporate procedures and standards.
- Acts as a liaison between business users, local technical team, and offshore technical team by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Very good communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience.
- Minimum 3 years of BA experience.
- Worked on Oracle systems
- Working knowledge in SQL
- Working knowledge in SDLC process and change management.
- Very well versed with QA processes.
- BA on Oracle Forms and Reports based systems.
- Java exposure.
- HP ALM knowledge.