Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst for one the Nation’s Top Healthcare companies located in the Columbus, Ohio area. This opportunity is for a 6 Month Contract to Hire.
If interested in any business analyst opportunities in the Columbus, Ohio area, send a resume to Kelsey Laughlin at KLaughlin@apexsystems.com If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of Business Analyst:
•The Business Analyst will work as part of a highly interactive team that is responsible for customer support in the client’s pharmaceutical division. The Business Analyst will be responsible for interfacing with customers, implementation teams, and development teams on a daily basis.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Work for a Fortune 500 company
Requirements for Business Analyst:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong technical and functional communication skills
- Understanding of process improvement
Technologies for Business Analyst
- Windows OS (all versions)
- Windows Server (2008 and up)
- Microsoft Office expertise: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Visio, Project
Preferred but not required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Business or related discipline
- Experience working in an Healthcare/Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with Healthcare/Pharmacy I.T. software
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program