RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce Client in Groton, Connecticut (CT) is looking for an experienced Business Analyst (BA) with IIBA certification and strong business presence to join an enterprise program roll out. This person will have to demonstrate strong elicitation techniques, great communication skills with Business Users & Stakeholders, and an ability to run point on large presentations.
The client has requested the candidate have a background in ALM Quality Center, some Spotfire experience is a plus, and some understanding/experience with cloud projects. The team will consist of an Onshore Technical Lead, an offshore team (lead and developers), the business & Sr. Management. The BA is coming in to help with Front-End UI part of the project, helping with UAT Scripts and Scenarios, writing requirements.
- IIBA CBAP certification preferred
- Previous Pharma experience
- ALM quality a must
- Cloud project experience a plus
- Strong business relationship understanding, what is the business getting out of this project & how will changes affect the end users productivity
- Demonstrated ability to present to stakeholders
- Spotfire a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.