RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst in Hillsboro, Oregon (OR).
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
As a Business Analyst within Enterprise Data Management you will be a key member of a highly visible team focused on collaborating with business and technical stewards to drive the maturity of data governance to enable Client business functions to meet their strategic objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary point of contact for Enterprise Data capabilities (business requirements, data definition, use cases, and data quality)
- Understand and translate the central strategies and enterprise data frameworks to business
- Drives the ongoing maturation of Enterprise Data Frameworks (e.g. Basic, Managed, Mature) for a given business unit
- Partner with Business and Technology Stewards to identify key risks and control gaps in business processes
- Consult with Data Management & Operations on Master Data requirements based on business ownership
- Partner with Information Architects to define domains through information models leading towards aligned data definitions (e.g. Term Alignment)
- Work cross-functionally to ensure collaboration on enterprise wide programs that include enterprise data impacts for the business
- Engages with business and information architecture to support data stewards and owners on managing their information landscapes
- Investigative analysis on functional pain points (process and system gaps)
- Use data to quantify pain points and tell the story to Enterprise Data leadership
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis across systems and processes; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process lead or as a lead in a functional role
- Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
- Experience working with Analytics and Data Visualization tools (e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau) is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of data architecture and database structure
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
- Great listening skills and openness to different points of view
- Self-motivated and collaborative with ability to resolve conflict
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for data and governance with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
- Strong leadership identity
- Data analysis
- Results oriented
- Tactical Execution
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and changing demands
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.