RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Business Analyst in Hillsboro, Oregon (OR). The nature of the work is focused on the company's computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
- Facilitate SME discussions at senior levels; possibly with global process leaders and/or across business functions
- Communicate system changes to the business at all levels, often executives
- Communicate to various levels of the business community in non-technical terms
- Advocates business customers interests and requests across all relevant IT groups
- Assist developing business benefits for proposed solution in conjunction with appropriate finance partner
- Collaborates with business to translate goals and objectives into projects (P3)
- Understand customer's business drivers and changes in priorities
- Leads and owns engagements with remote groups: vendors, other company facilities, other company departments
- Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives
- Participates in business planning, budgeting, and policy development
- Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness
- Gather, validate, and document business requirements within a single function
- Refine requirements to include UI, reporting and/or decision support requirements
- Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with IT resources
- Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials
- Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and validation of test results
- Develop and manage project plan, schedule, scope, and deliverables
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years of directly relevant work experience; One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 years; Masters + 4 years; Associates degree + 6 years; High School diploma or equivalent + 7 years
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.