Title: Business Analyst - Information Security.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Contract Job Description:
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks a Business Analyst to serve as liaison in the Enterprise Information Security area.
------------------------------------------------------------------- Responsibilities include:
• The individual selected for this position will lead, manage, and support the Enterprise Threat Services mission to improve internal and external department collaboration, to improve efforts of enhanced threat & vulnerability identification, attack surface analysis, threat modeling.
• The right candidate for this role will participate in large projects and lead small to mid-sized projects.
• In addition, they will gather, translate and write requirements and participate in defining, documenting and managing internal cyber security related processes.
• 7 + years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both.
• 5+ years of project & process management.
• 3+ years of cyber security technology related to vulnerability and threat rating. Desired Qualifications
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans • Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements • Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills.
• Scripting language skills a plus.
• Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment.
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames.
• Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner.
• Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management.
• Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
• Microsoft Visio experience.
• Knowledge, understanding, and experience with technical writing.
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security.
• Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools.
• Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry.
• Knowledge and understanding of process design, modeling, and development.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods. Other Desired Qualifications:
• Project Management experience managing multiple projects with extensive knowledge Microsoft Project and issue tracking systems, such as JIRA, Confluence, and SharePoint.
• Familiarity with Risk and Threat Modeling, such as COBIT, FAIR, and/or NIST.
• 2+ year experience with Information Security – Specifically projects in the following areas: Vulnerability Management and Cyber Threat Intelligence.
• Understanding of and an ability to discuss information security risks, vulnerabilities, compliance, policy and remediation actions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• Experience with Change, Incident and Problem Management within Pac2000/Remedy.
• Technical Writing experience in an engineering environment.
• Working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and/or Confluence.