RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Business Analyst in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ).
The Wealth Management Technology group is seeking an energetic, intelligent, self-starter in a senior technology business analyst role to join the Portfolio Performance Measurement and Client reporting technology team. This candidate will be working on the implementation and support of a new global strategic performance platform and global client reporting across WM.
- 15+ years of overall experience
- Must have knowledge of performance measurement, contribution and attribution
- Must have experience with one or more performance measurement platforms
- Must have working knowledge of accounting
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- Familiarity with data migrations and data loads across platforms such as Sybase, Oracle and SQLServer
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience with large complex projects
- Agile/SCRUM exposure including tools such as Version One, JIRA, or similar
- Strong Technical Documentation Skills
- Financial services experience in Client Reporting is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.